Kedungu partly finished villas for sale


Tabanan villa for sale

Tabanan villas for sale

Price : 3.750.000.000 IDR (as in current condition)

Price : 5.200.000.000 IDR (finished & furnished)


Kedungu villa for sale

In Kedungu we can offer this partly finished villas. The construction has been done for about 70%. There will be 2 villas, both the same only mirrored. Each villa will have 2 bedrooms.

 

The villas consist of a spacious living with open kitchen. Next to the kitchen you will find the guest bathroom. A large glass sliding door will give access to the terrace and swimming pool. 

The living room will have several windows so let a lot of light entering the room. 

 

Climbing up the stairs and you will enter a balcony which will lead to the 2 bedrooms. Both bedrooms are having their own en-suite bathroom. Also they will share a balcony in front of the each room.

In addition, the master bedroom will have glass walls on 2 sides so you can enjoy the pleasant views while waking up.

 

These villas will have a roof top terrace. From this terrace you will have a beautiful 360 degrees views over the surroundings ; rice fields, mountains, local village and even a small ocean view.

Tabanan villa for sale
Tabanan villa for sale
Tabanan villa for sale

Tabanan villa for sale

The villas are having its own parking space, a shared storage space and a place where the staff can stay permanent as well as a security post.

Next to the villas is a small plot of 100m2 which is leased by the owner for another 10 year. This extra land will be used for a carport and extra garden.

 

The owner only wants to sell the villas together. He is not willing to sell the villas individual. 

However, this is maybe something you intend to do yourself. The location of the villas is very attractive. Kedungu is an upcoming area and the land prices increased a lot during the last few years. Larger developers also have put their eyes already on this village and you can find a lot of development in the near surroundings.

 

If you want to re-sell one of the villas, it is good to know that each villa is having its own water tank, septic tank, own electricity and its own 60 meter deep well for water.

 

The villas are finished for about 70%. Main construction, plumbing, wiring and soon also plastering will be done. The owner is willing to sell the villas in this condition so you can finalize it yourself, or he is willing to finish the construction for you.

The price for the 2 villas, fully furnished will be IDR 5.750.000.000. The owner only requires a 25% deposit at the moment of signing at the notary. The remaining 75% to be paid after the villa completion (approximately 4 months).

It is also possible to buy the villas in the current state for a price of IDR 4.200.000.000. You can finish it all to your own standards and design.


Download
Villa Brochure
Please download this file to see the complete brochure of this villa including floorplans.
FOR SALE - Villa Alderaan Kedungu (Price
Adobe Acrobat Document 17.8 MB
Tabanan property for sale
Location Kedungu
Ownership title Freehold
Land size plot 200 sqm
Living area 250 sqm
Year 2021
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 2
Guest bathroom Yes
Furniture Yes
Swimming pool Yes
Size pool 7 x 3 meter        
Roof top terrace Yes
Garden Yes
Balcony Yes
Floors 3
Air-conditioning Yes
Internet Yes
Parking Yes
Access Public road
Laundry Yes
Storage Yes
Staff quarters Yes
Security post Yes
Electricity 7.700 Watt
Water Own well


Indication location

Due to privacy reasons, we are not allowed to share exact addresses of the properties we are offering

Google Maps content is not displayed due to your current cookie settings. Click on the cookie policy (functional) to agree to the Google Maps cookie policy and view the content. You can find out more about this in the Google Maps privacy policy.


Interested in this property? ....... Send us an e-mail by using this contact form here below, we will respond within 24 hours.


Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.